Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm A Hater Not A Lover

It's been a epically, probably not a word, long time since I have posted anything. It all comes down to one thing. College has sucked all my creativity out of me. All those stupid papers on lame topics that I don't care about have led me to perfecting the art of writing stupid papers on lame topics I don't care about. I have rather forgotten how to write just for fun.

Anyways back to the point. I have realized something. I am far more passionate about things that I hate then things that I love. Mention one of the many things that I hate: Top Gun, meerkats, slow stupid drivers, The Sandlot, Canadians, certain politicians, the list goes on and on; I go off in a ranting tirade. I admit I need to learn how to cool it sometimes.

I have decided that I need to be a little more positive and focus on things that I love. Get comfortable as you are about to embark on a exhaustive list of things that I love in life.

Slapping beef, preferably rump roast, at the grocery store. Singing at the top of my lungs when I am alone. Watching crappy movies and tv shows and laughing at them. Little kids with british accent. Shocking people by letting out my scandalous side. Laughing. The mandolin and the amazing Chris Thile. Dancing crazily. Watching birds trying to fly in the wind. failblog.org and engrish.com. Ice cream, especially cake batter and anything with cherries. Being a semi-rebel, I don't want to land myself in jail. Camping and hiking. Books and the smell of them. Drug pens. Better than sex cake. The Chasers War on Everything, I spend hours watching clips on youtube. Peter Pan, something I have loved since a kid. It's also my favorite ride at Disney World. Musicals. Tall guys. Moustaches, not a creepy thin pedistache a nice thick one. Shimming in front of my little sister because it makes her uncomfortable. Bluegrass, which is not country it's completely different and cooler. My people and my mother countries. Fried okra. Anything British. Masterpiece Theater. Movies, I really love movies. I could watch them all day. Cycling and the Tour de France, although I think it's super lame that Lance Armstrong is coming out of retirement. Let someone else shine like Mark Cavendish with his british teeth and bubble butt. Saying the name Emilio. Folk music. Vikings, they are my people. Babies. Thai food. Jews, they get a bum wrap but I love them. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Bands that harmonize out the wazoo. Listening to bands that no one knows about. Brownie corners. Gloomy days. Rain. The dream of going skinny dipping. The opprotunity has never presented itself. Running around the house naked, I do it when no else is home of course. I was once told I should do it High School and I did. It's exhilarating especially if the blinds are up. Who knows how many people have gotten eye full of this.

No comments: