Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mustache Tats

In response to my previous blog, my predictions were correct, I gave up in the first week. I am ashamed even to admit how many days I lasted. Surprisingly my sister admitted defeat before I did.

This blog is brought to you by Haley Shumway...'you're my inspiration.'

The other day the person mentioned above answered a question about me on facebook. The question was 'If Rebecca Hansen got a tattoo today, where and what would it be?'

Her response 'A man with a mustache, her favorite kind, a narrow philtrum, maybe on her arm or something.'

The genius of it! Why did I not think of this before? And then I remember that I am not a tattoo person. I find them unappealing and stupid. Very rarely have I seen a tattoo that I thought was cool, because most tattoos are super lame like a butterfly or rose.

I have wondered before if I did get a tattoo what would I get and I always come up with nothing. And I guess this how so many butterfly and rose tattoos come to be. Lack of creativity.

So in the case of a mustache tattoo, I might just have to change my staunch opinion. How many tattoos have you seen that were devoted to mustaches. I have yet to see one. It may be my duty to pioneer the way for mustache inspired tattoos. But alas who knows if I will always have a love for mustaches. I mourn the day if it happens but I better play it safe and leave the pioneering to more experienced professionals. But thanks to Haley if I am ever in the situation where someone is holding a gun to my head and threatens to shoot if I don't get a tattoo; I will make it out alive without a butterfly tattoo on my ankle.

Surprisingly, she knew I liked narrow philtrums. After inquiring how she knew this fact, she informed that she gathered this information from this very blog. I couldn't believe that someone outside my family actually read it.

1 comment:

Haley Larsen said...

Oh, man!!! A whole blog about my simple "Friends Exposed" post! I am quite honored. Long live the 'stache!

Haley + love of blogs + love of Becca = Haley's avid checking of Becca's blog

Hey! That would be a good tat, too!